Monday, November 21, 2005

R.I.P

Today the dinner was so bad.. X-( Yuck!! After having feasted on home-cooked food during the week-end, all I expected from the mess tonight was a decent meal. And what do I get? *puke* This is really frustrating. I am having second thoughts on following my 15 commandments now (Refer to commandment no. 3). As of now I am mourning the premature death of my tongue. If this goes on for some more days, I’ll be mourning my own death. So I'm planning on eating whatever junk they provide in the mess. Should have added one more commandment. Thou shalt not sympathise thyself. How very true!! *sigh*

R.I.P
Go tell the passing IIITian and the dean,
Go tell the director, who is mean,
That finally, my tongue
Lies here in IIIT in peace.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

Side effects of mess food:
I lost my tongue.. But poor, frustrated deepak has lost his sanity.. *sheds a tear*

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home