Saturday, October 06, 2007

Fillers..

"...Filler episodes are often assumed to be used to pad out a weak story, especially if they are perceived to be of poor quality.."

Well, I had promised myself that I'd be blogging more frequently. But little can anyone predict the rigours of a B-school life. And thanks to the looming summer placements process and the horizons, I've not had much time to ping jobless people and spam the 2k3 list. Wait a minute, I STILL have time to spam.

So is this post going to be about how busy I have been lately? Probably.

In other news, we might be having an inter-hostel gaming competition in the coming months. Something good to look forward to, eh? :D And attending summers interviews are fun! Serious fun! You get to know how much one can lie and get away with it. It is all about thinking on your feet. And so, I've been answering questions by asking questions. And the best part about the GDs is, you get non-technical, pure BC topics. So you can just yap on and on. So far it has been a pleasant experience. Lets see how it turns out from here.

And just in case you did not know, a long lost friend always pings you only when you're the most busy. And it is tough to not talk to them, but at the same time you cannot deny the truth - you have to meet the deadline! So lately, I've been feeling guilty about how I've promised people that I'd ping them back and have conveniently forgotten to.. :(

PS1: To know more about horizons, check this out
PS2: Check out the latest Hitch kinda post from Kunal. Nice job, dude! :D
PS3: I hate it when we dont get free weekends! x(
PS4: Tired.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heroes - lets all worship it

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my weekend gone too
thursday to sunday .. intensive training on ethical hacking ..

this the the lunch break of the last training day

* i know u r ROFLing ... jus imagine .. Halley the Hacker =)) *

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not blogging because of hectic schedules ?? Thats a lame excuse ..a very lame excuse ..u are just lazy thats all !! :P

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home