Sunday, September 09, 2007

Feast your eyes!

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting to you.. pictures of God's own IIM!

Early morning view from the valley facing rooms..



Sunrise!



The Amphitheatre



The thinking point



The Sunset


PS1: None of these pics were taken by me. I've been downloading them from different people thanks to DC++. (Yes, we've got dcpp!)
PS2: Have been very busy with this! Do visit it.. its our institute's blog.
PS3: I never knew before that the RTI Act can be misused.
PS4: I am supposed to be studying for my end sem exams which begin tomorrow. Unfortunately, the motivation to study has disappeared! :(
PS5: Make a mental note of this fact: The Indian cricket team flatters to deceive.
PS6: I'll be reaching Hyderabad on 14th of this month! Excited!! :D
Country roadss.. take me home.
PS7: People have stopped spamming ug2k3 list. I guess everyone has moved on.. :(
PS8: I wanted to blog about my daring feats :P but then.. time constraints have held me back. May be sooner or later..
PS9: I shall blog more often. I shall not fade out like other fellow bloggers! There, I've taken the vow.
PS10: Long time since I went blog hopping.. :( Some day.. some day.
PS11: It has almost ceased raining. Last night, it was so foggy outside that the lamps seemed to float in mid air! :D :D Awesome sight!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude!! Awesome!!

btw what is meant by amphitheater?

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brand-building ?? :p

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just had a look - averaging 2 posts per month. pathetic

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Obelix :
Cant agree more.

@ spawn :
Nice pics ..provoked to put up the pics of Jokaland (the pic to pic answer)

But thy are in blasphemic violation to the GITian blogging fellowship..considering u blog least as compared to the other two guys above and myself! :(

8:40 AM  
Blogger @nks said...

kwel... !! pics... !!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

show off !!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Gulam Hasan said...

Awesome pics!!!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats ende keralam for you!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

gods own iim looks yummmy

i esp love amphi and thinking point

once again...all the best...

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home