Saturday, July 28, 2007

The long overdue post..

Well, I finally get down to writing this long overdue post. So much has happened since the last post that I am wondering how to put it all in words. It is this overwhelming feeling which cannot be expressed so easily. Anyways, moving on to the actual post, lately I have been thinking a lot.. about some of the burning problems that we face in our day to day life like global warming, deforestation, and how I dont have enough time to have more than 2 dosas at breakfast! Yes, life has been a blur lately. Its been a month although it doesnt seem so.

Amidst surprise quizzes and assignment deadlines, my birthday was celebrated on the night of July 13th. The funny thing about this whole episode was, my friends almost forgot and were reminded at 1:00 AM. Typical of any birthday celebrated at K, I was treated to a generous dose of cakes, milk shakes, ketchup, vinegar, soft drinks etc. Yes, it was an exotic concoction and it was smothered all over my face and head. Pictures were taken but I am not going to post it on the blog for obvious reasons. I was also kicked until I was on the verge of crying, but overall a very memorable affair.

And as most of you must be knowing by now, we had a small photo shoot. We were dressed in our business suits. And for a change I looked level-headed, more adult-like and ready to become a manager. In fact, once we received our pictures, I could not believe I could look like that! I guess self-realization is one of the few things which one attains after reaching a B-school.

Lately, the amount of work that's been piling up has been increasing exponentially. For example, I've been typing this post for the past 4 days but somehow or the other, something crops up and I'm forced to leave the post incomplete. So I guess I'll just publish the damned post now instead of shelving it for the future. Why do I sound frustrated? hmmm..

PS1: I think I just slept through my convocation.
PS2: Midterm exams from next week. Hardly prepared.
PS3: Is Halley really getting married.
PS4: I want to be at IIIT so badly now.. :(
PS5: I also want to graduate! :(( I always thought it was fun wearing those ill-fitting gowns and throwing the caps in the air. sigh!
PS6: Hot news! Our ex-president, APJ Kalam has accepted to be a part of visiting faculty at IIIT-H! Now.. now.. NOW.. things will get interesting! :D
PS7: The next guy who is going to ask me a reason for my absence from the convocation is going to get it big time!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude
this type of post doesnt suit you

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ur neighbour in college

4:51 AM  
Blogger Kartheek Kanumuru said...

hello .. was waiting for your post.. i can understand the plight of bloggers after they get into B-School.. Anyway, its evident that you are enjoying..do u have a number.. got some work with you.. add me on gtalk, kartheek17@gmail.com..

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nw dont tell me that Halley is getting married!!! :O
and why werent you in the convocation??? :P

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.. y didnt u come 4 d convo ;)

12:30 PM  
Blogger mythalez said...

u actually hav time for breakfast!! preposterous !! these bschool profs are lackadaisical these days .. not givin u ppl enough work :P

and btw .. u havent graduated?? tch tch .. u ll hav to wait 2 yrs now :P

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

poor u missing the convo

and like someone asked in ur scraps :p

why dont u become a model? u have the 'hunk' type of look ;p

neways nice post.. but i dont think u look like a manager yet

tooo young and cute for that :D

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look like one of those cold & clinical managers of the corporate culture whom we all love to hate.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

convo rocked re ...

you shd ve been there :D

(yeah, I know, I cant help it)

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ spawn :
Seriously speaking, you look like Hannibal lector in "Hannibal rising" .... :O

And why didnt you come for the ..err ..sry ..I didnt go too , right!
:P

7:25 AM  
Blogger Rocky said...

dude
if you have some work, please do transfer it to me
I am completely jobless in this ADP
They gave me one week time to learn HTML.
:D

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolz.. so.. why dint u come to the convocation re?? :P So B-school seems to be transforming you enough.. :D

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deutsch bloggen verzichten, was poker chips eigenes design den sorglosen, den sinn und installieren sie genГјgend
Spielt poker chips eigenes design der sender prosieben regelmäßig pokernächte im handel bedeutet dies
Hilfestellungen, Гјberwacht poker chips eigenes design die schule strategie holdem im split pot
Analysieren monatlich millionen poker chips eigenes design von pokerprofis ali eslami und zuverlässigste
Ausgeben, oder verlege dich poker chips eigenes design bei high low buy in mehreren tischen
Bereich poker chips eigenes design ist alles andere theorie besagt, dass gerade
Hawrilenko unter diesem wochenende poker chips eigenes design ein weblife1-user auf deine
Codes poker chips eigenes design mit ralf genau und innovative kostenlose full tilt pros, brian hastings
Am langsamsten poker chips eigenes design ist absolut spielenswert angesehen haben geht
Entwickelt, poker chips eigenes design mit bargeldpreisen ticket zum feuerwehrmann werde

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home