Thursday, April 12, 2007

The one with the lethal milk shake

And so we decided to go out to eat. Again. This time around since none of us wanted to travel too much, we decided on Punjab Rasoi (Gachibowli crossroads) And once we were done with our dinner, Mr.D and I were in no mood to pack up and so we ordered two harmless, chocolate milk shakes with ice cream. And after what seemed ages, we were given two harmless, chocolate milk shakes with ice cream. Or so it seemed! Because as I continued drinking my harmless, chocolate milk shake with ice cream, I found a piece of glass in my not-so-harmless-anymore, chocolate milk shake with ice cream!

Now no one messes with my food, especially milk shakes! I was pissed that I found the glass piece before I could finish my milk shake. I had not realized the gravity of the situation then. But after sufficiently provoked by others, we decided to screw the staff. We asked for the staff-manager and once he prostrated before us, we blasted him properly. We were hoping that he'd argue or at least defend himself so that we could have a gala time screwing him more but instead he accepted that he was at fault. It was as if we had hit a dead end.

But the others were in no mood to give up already. We took the fight to the hotel manager blaming them for such irresponsible, unprofessional attitude. Now before we move on with the story, I was under the impression that we were supposed to create a scene and get out without paying a single penny. Coming back to the story, we had already started creating a scene with the other customers giving us curious glances. (At first I thought it was the haircut. But come on now.. its not THAT weird!)

Soon, the manager started eyeing us with fear and came straight to the point. He agreed to let us go without paying any money. And just when I thought that we had accomplished our mission, Mr.N says "Money is not the matter. Do you think we want to eat for free? No no.. we'll pay the bill. Money is not the matter here." And then I went blank. It was as if I had woken up after a 3 month coma. Money was not the matter? What was he thinking?! By now all of us had gone blank. Including the manager. Because now he did not know what we wanted. We ourselves did not know why we were still arguing with him. Finally we ended up paying him the total bill minus the cost of two harmless, chocolate milk shakes with ice cream like good samaritans. So near.. yet so far! :(

Quote of the day:
Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

PS1: I'm going through the most horrid phase of insomnia that every insomniac fears. The phase where you cant sleep even in classes.
PS2: I tire myself to exhaustion. I overeat. I go to library to induce sleep. But nothing seems to work! Now how frustrating is that..
PS3: Damn the OBC quota rule. Now even the IIM results are postponed!
PS4: People, pay the batch trip money. And the t-shirt money.
PS5: It rained today! And we played rugby in the lawn. It was fun getting drenched in the rain. I cant remember the last time I got drenched in rains.. Such a great feeling! :D
PS6: Got drenched again while going out to eat. I was wearing a full shirt and chinos! Now how worse can it get? Yeah.. if I had worn jeans.. phew! But still, getting drenched.. such a disgusting feeling.. >:P
PS7: Yeah.. I am self-contradictory.
PS8: One testimonial still pending. Do I love playing mind games or what!? :P I can hear Mr.Abbulu swearing at someone.. I wonder who.. hmm.. :-?
PS9: Spam people.. SPAM!!
PS10: Watched deja vu. Found it rather dry in the first hour. And then it seemed interesting. A decent movie on the whole. Not to mention, a happy ending.
PS11: Who is going to explain me globalization?
PS12: ManU-AS Roma 7-1!! Unbelievable! Are we looking at another repeat performance of 99.. :D

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Vasan :

We didn't play rugby at all ..we were playing catches and the rain had to stop before the real fun started :(

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You call the hotel manger "Unprofessional" ??

GAG ishtyle :P

5:43 PM  
Blogger Gulam Hasan said...

LOL yeah wat was he thinkin..
u cud ve saved the money by tellin the manager its not abt the money but i think u shd b punished n i cant think of anythin except not payin my bill so tht u remm this incident n dont repeat it again..

rugby :-? oh ok thank you abbulu for the info

u cant even sleep durin classes :o :o
dude go see a doc immed. sthin is wrong w u..
I hope its not serious..
i ll pray for u brother

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

screw that Mr.N aka Potti
why the hell were we fighting?
and u do look wierd

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

screw u bitch u posted this !
For a person who does a lot of business daily, 600 is not a big amount...We made a big fuss over there..and thats enough for him to be cautious next time...i didnt want the money to be cut from the worker's account...that's why i paid the bill..i am not supporting the restaurant guy but what we have done over there that day is enough ...and remember u ate everything heartily till the milkshake episode...if u still feel that u have paid the money unnecessarily...just tell me the exact amount i will give it back to you...

7:16 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

@vasan
PS11: Who is going to explain me globalization?

what the hellish kinda english is that????

and that from you!!!!!!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home