Saturday, April 07, 2007

blah

Spot 5 differences and win exciting prizes! Please SMS JOBLESS "your answers" to 8778.



Moving on to something totally unrelated, finally I went for a hair cut. And I dont regret it. Of course I do weigh a few hundred grams lesser now, but then I guess it was worth it. No wonder I've been feeling light-headed lately.

So finally ug2k3 performed again in Amalgam - now known as Splash. We gave quite a terrific performance. And as expected, Inam's dance and speeches from Bushi and IV proved to be crowd-pullers. T3 took care of the hip-hop quotient. At the end of the day, we as ug4, fulfilled our responsibility of setting high standards for the coming years. Overall quite a nice and satisfying experience.

Tried writing a couple of short stories but somehow I am not very satisfied with my effort. So wont be posting the stories. I just am not able to put to words what I have in mind. I guess I need to get back to reading - full time.

Went to attend a friend's engagement at Green Park. Nice decent food. Nice company. Had lots of fun pulling legs.

And the farewell got postponed again! This time to 16th of April. And we finally got our batch T shirts made which in itself is a big achievement considering the notorious reputation our batch has. The yearbook deadline has also been postponed.

Have been playing cricket early in the morning. Its fun! WC without India is so boring. Speaking of boring stuff, exams have begun. And as is the tradition, people have been getting quite bored.
But there are a few specimen who are putting their heart and soul towards preparation. Frustrated souls! :P BTW what in the name of holy cow is a Jayanth quantiser?

I just cant wait for my IIM results. Although I am quite optimistic of making it to A, somewhere deep down in my heart I am not very confident of getting through. Is this what they call last minute jitters? Lets hope not. Quite a few have been getting their university results as well. Tipo has got his first admit. Fauji and Goyal got theirs quite some time back. And of course even our director, YarG has got an admit into Arizona university. Hopefully some more make it through.

Quote of the day:

You justify your existence by being sarcastic. That is what all people think about you.

- V.V. Harish Baba's comments on me.. :D


PS1: Summer is unbearable.
PS2: Need to blog more often.
PS3: I'm done writing everyone's testimonials except for one. I am getting good at this.. :D
PS4: Get this feeling that somehow there is very little bonding in our batch. I guess most of them are yet to realize that they'll be leaving everything behind soon.
PS5: Hajime no Ippo has become one of my all-time favourites. I recommend it to one and all! :D
PS6: This is the end!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rocky said...

WC without India is too boring
But you get to watch Bangladesh beating South Africa :D

ANd also Srilanka just missed SA..

9:06 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

orey
ur looking smart...
but not cute :(

this has to be really sad news for us all :p

neways another of ur makes lil sense to outsiders post :p

enjoy the last few days of ur engg and all the beshhhtt for eggams :D

4:17 AM  
Blogger mythalez said...

thanks for ps6 pointing out that it was the end .. I wud hav gone on reading otherwise :P

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ vasan :
U did take it to heart didn't u vasan ol' pal !! :D
Are those my glasses :p

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ vasan again :
And pray have mercy :| ..the last one left for "the vasan testimonial" is me kadaaa :p

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home