Wednesday, June 07, 2006

An amalgamation of posts..

Post #1: The one with a blog dedicated to me
Yeah, so I did visit the blog which has been dedicated to me, by my very dear friend who wants to get even with me :P And so be it. The blog, I must confess, is quite entertaining :D And I'd like to thank him for blowing things out of proportion, so that from now onwards people wont be dumb enough to actually clarify with me, the various anecdotes he has talked about. A special mention to Sid, who has gone out of his way to promote this blog extensively.

Post#2: The one with the outing
So K, S and N decided to give a party. We (10 of us) decided to go for a movie first and then a nice heavy dinner to wrap it up. It was a nice, breezy day as you can see in the pic below.



So as we set sails to get tickets for the movie Godavari, I could see all things going wrong. We didn't get stuck in the traffic, no Himesh songs by the autowallah and many more terrible, abnormal things happening on our way. And finally 5 of us landed at the theatre, only to find that the tickets were sold out. I knew it!! So we ended up watching a movie called Bangaram, which defied all the basic laws of physics. The law of gravitation is just a myth .. and I guess Newton never got to watch this movie before formulating the laws of motion. Maybe some other day, I could praise this second sci-fi telugu movie ever made. (First was Vijayendra Verma)
So we have 2 pics here.. one is the "before" pic and the other one is the "after" pic.



As you can clearly see, the shock on my face is quite evident. It took me quite some time to reproduce that tailor-made expression. It came better than I thought.. :D And once we recovered from the shock, we made our way to Chillies restaurant. Had a nice, heavy dinner and reached the hostel sometime around 12:30. All in all, a nice way to spend a day. And I quite enjoyed the movie with all my friends screaming their lungs out :D

Post#3: The one with record-breaking number of PS-es
PS1: Why is it that everyone is making a big deal about my haircut? (read tipo, sid, iv, monga and ece batch except mouli)
PS2: Sid snapped a photo of mine when I was busy sleeping in CAT class.
PS3: The bangaram effect is yet to wear off.. :(
PS4: My obsession with PS-es has caught on with various other co-bloggers.
PS5: Right now, we're involved in a PS war. I wonder who would win. (Obviously me! :D)
PS6: TATs from this Sunday onwards :(( Need to prepare more seriously.
PS7: Sid is putting in huge amount of hours in intense CAT preparation.
PS8: Lotsa females have been asking around for the K-man. I suggest that he upload his kundali on 14.15/uploads.
PS9: Need to clean my room at least once before the re-opening.
PS10: Plan to shift to OBH this year, but have not decided yet. In that case I wont clean my room. :D
PS11: Manish Jain started blogging. But he refuses to change his template to "pink" colour. Why??
PS12: Met the placement officer. He is weird. Nothing more can be revealed for it might jeopardise my position. :P
PS13: Anyone wants to come for godavari? Anyone??
PS14: The record breaking PS this is.. :D Now a days, dotA has taken preference over CS. What is happening to people!!??
PS15: Downloaded ESWC Hyderabad demos. But they only recorded one match of ours.. the finals of the losers bracket :(
PS16: I hope to start Sid-like preparation. I meant rigorous preparation, but you know what I mean, doncha?
PS17: IV is going for a french beard. I just cant wait for it :D *rubs his hands in glee*
PS18: Do offer any other material you have about me to the blog mentioned in post#1 :D
PS19: Pity shakeeb. He has to come and work in 330 :(
PS20: Teal's getting a new guitar.
PS21: For all you yellers, shoutbox is now totally functional :D
PS22: I think I shall hold the record for quite some time. Feeling kinda depressed lately. Dunno why :(
PS23: India shud have won.. !! Dammit Sreesanth.. dammit. :x

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Gulam Hasan said...

23 :-0 *faints*

12:42 PM  
Blogger Gopi said...

hey ... u said all ece except mouli .. but I donno about ur hairut until I saw ur pic in the blog ... its cool man ..

23 PS-es ?? WoW

10:23 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

u finally put up a pic on ur blog..cant bel it

but am damn happy about that!!!

yep the other blog was quite entertianing..wah a blog dedicated to u and blowin things outta proportion..:p

chillies ki meeku emanna link unda?do they give u 50% off..u seem to be there allllllll the time

bangaram a .lol i pity thou..i really do

godavari is jus abt ok..u like either of the heroines a..why u sooo keen on it :p

ps-ur ps(es) killed me

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rey thin-head , if u shift to OBH u n evryone else shifting are shifting to my wing ..full khaaali

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps1: the war of PS's was never started.
ps2: It would be more apt if you would call it the tradition of ps's.
ps3: remember that it was asr who started this tradition
ps4: but somewhere down the line its meaning got lost
ps5: ps prolly stands for 'points stated' (now that sounds totally blah)
ps6: nevertheless it is good try
ps7: you see if you are going to put each and every sentence in a new ps you end with lotsa 'em
ps8: you could be more animated in the pictures
ps9: you ended up looking up like a pillar
ps10: i guess this must be the record no of ps's for a comment
ps11: SO DO NOT DELETE THIS COMMENT
ps12: as far as CAT prep is concerned - nuvu chaala OA cheiyaku
ps13: had to write that in english since you do not know telegu (read the blog abt ur blog)
ps14: trust halley to come up with such jobless ideas
ps15: but can chronicling the great gokul be deemed jobless? nay
ps16: all nay-sayers joing the 'priori of scion'
ps17: i wish i could write some arbit comment and strike it off like u
ps18: while you both (sid & u) are engaged in this petty argument of who reads the most, Halley is feasting on the CAT materials
ps19: let us start halleyisjobless.blogspot.com
ps20: godavari is nice, 70% of it is shot by the riverside
ps21: v for vendetta wasnt that good(didnt live up to your hype)
ps22: poor shakeeb!! i agree. but what abt sid? cunning you
ps23: i thought u were the optimist.
ps24: do u too get bouts of depression
ps25: i have overtaken you!!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

thanks da ... i'm always for supporting the ppl who work a lot towards CAT like you :D

9:01 PM  
Blogger Cosmic Voices said...

a BIG YES.... for Godavari.... i loved the movie

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe tune floor to batayi nahin yaar ... first floor - avoid mess wings & the wing in which Harsha,saki,Tullu,etc. live ... ground floor - as usual avoid the mess wings

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home