Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The one with 10 PS's

They've put up the networks grades near LAB1. I was shocked at the number of Ds that have been given. Lets save that topic for another post.

So as I was looking at the grades, 2 of my batchmates were coming towards me. On seeing me, I could see both of them talking in hushed tones, signalling me. It was quite obvious that I was the topic being discussed and I kind of enjoyed their uncomfortableness when I stared at them >:) But the best part was the expression they had on their faces when they found out that I was looking at the networks grades!

They were shell-shocked with you-dare-look-at-networks-grades expressions painted daintily on their faces!! Thankfully I saved them some embarassment by acting normal, although I really wanted to put a melodramatic act :P Maybe some other day.. some other bakra.. :D And I think I know why I am least affected by my grade. I have been looking at it from a 3rd person's perspective. I guess I would continue doing it..

Overkill

I can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications

Especially at night
I worry over situations
I know I'll be alright
Perhaps it's just imagination

Day after day it reappears
Night after night my heartbeat shows the fear
Ghosts appear and fade away
Come back another day
=================

Quote of the day:

I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others.

-Marcus Aurelius

PS1: Dont ask me why I posted the song lyrics. No reason at all, I guess.
PS2: The quote of the day is awesome.
PS3: Sid tells me that my previous post was very honest and straightforward. Or thats what lots of people felt. I never knew such posts of mine can invoke such feelings. :D But why is it that I am always misunderstood?
PS4: Will post my short story in the next post. Hopefully.
PS5: ESWC on May28th at Hyderabad. Hope to attend it.
PS6: Am running out of ideas to title posts. Please suggest some titles.
PS7: I got this reply from Sukesh when I had sent the n-th spam to the ug3 mailing list. Its quite funny.

Agent Amigo : Why, Mr. Srinivasan? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep
spamming? Do you believe you're spamming for SoMeThInG? For more
than just your Entertainment? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?
Is it freedom? Perhaps just bytes of data? Could it be for hacking?
Illusions, Mr. Srinivasan. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs
of a feeble geek intellect trying desperately to justify an
existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial
as the PINE itself, although only a geeky mind could invent
something as insipid as hacking. You must be able to see it, Mr. Srinivasan.
You must know it by now. You can't mail. your mailbox is blocked. It's
pointless to keep spamming. Why, Mr. Srinivasan? Why?! Why do you persist!?

gokul : Because I choose to.

PS7: Bowing classes start tomorrow. And thank you all (esp. cheesy) for showing such motherly concern.. :P But I am alright.
PS8: People you can comment on this post. But no anti-rawat, sympathy comments. I am past all that :D And also should I continue spamming the ug3 mailing list? Those who object, please raise your hands. :D
PS9: Officially the earliest I've ever posted any post.
PS10: Why am I writing so many PS's? Why? Why? Why?

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ESWC is European Semantic Web Conference ?.I would be more than happy to see you in a research conference ;).But i am not sure if that is in hyderabad or not (for obvious reasons .. Hyd is in Asia).Nice to see you think of reasearch :P.

Or is it Electronic Sports World Cup :-s

7:16 PM  
Blogger Gulam Hasan said...

Agent Affy : Why, Mr. Srinivasan? Why do you do it? Why Blog? Why keep
PSin? Do you believe you're PSin for SoMeThInG? For more
than just your Entertainment? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?
Is it for comments? Perhaps just to make it interesting? Could it be for making your post look long?
Illusions, Mr. Srinivasan. Vagaries of perception. The temporary constructs
of a blogger trying desperately to justify an
existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as virtual
as the BLOG itself, although only a blogger's mind could invent
something as insipid as 10 PS's. You must be able to see it, Mr. Srinivasan.
You must know it by now. You can't blog. you have run out of ideas. It's
pointless to keep PSin. Why, Mr. Srinivasan? Why?! Why do you persist!?

gokul : Because I choose to.




I neva copy stuff!!!

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arey papam raa amayakulni chesi adukuntunavu raa......
Hope u would easily guess me....

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo Gokul!!three cheers..Hip hip hurray!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

god save u da ... not all worried abt ur grade in n/w ..

3:10 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

arey ... in the below post ... why the fuck arent there any chances for commenting da .. f u !!

3:13 AM  
Blogger obelix said...

i wish there was bf2 at eswc ... we could have atleast made it to the hyd stage

gg ps's ... and please spam ... gives us a "D" to press anothre few seconds of this life wasted away

11:31 AM  
Blogger Teal™ said...

Humph ... spoofing one of the punch dialogues of reloaded-aa? I dont appreciate it!! :P and as far as the 'F' goes , freeya vidu ... it's all in the game.
PS #1: No anti-rawat statement made.
PS #2: No clicking of toungue in sympathy for u.
PS #3: I personally dont mind ur PS's , it's kinda like ur signature style I guess.
PS #4: I am yet to recieve the complimentary 'Mugambo Khush Hua' T-Shirt ... X-(

4:20 AM  
Blogger gP said...

as they say, time will heal things...but man never seem to.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

where the frig has my comment gone???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5:27 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

gooocoool ...

didja delete it? :( :( :(


*steps towards you with a bat in hand*

5:28 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

next post ... ????? :)

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

maybe u should start a new blog for posts relating only to iiit.

posts only those people in there can understand..


bah..damn u..post something funny..and get over ur mood..i cant even define what ur mood is..

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home