Sunday, April 09, 2006

When will I start studying SE?

Have my SE exam at 3:00 PM. After the TOC exam in 2-2, this is the only exam, where I am JUST NOT ABLE TO MOTIVATE MYSELF TO START STUDYING.. All I've been doing is changing status messages like crazy. Although I am trying my best not to get into this careless mode, (in fact I thought of watching Godfather-II yesterday night!!) I just can't help it. So, unable to cope with this boredom of studying SE, I am posting a few arbit pics. Enjoy!

Check this out.. Garfield rocks :D


This is how my desktop looks right now.. Doesnt she look gorgeous?? *sigh*



PS1: Being in the placement committee means you get your mailbox spammed. But you do get interesting mails regularly. Recently a mail was sent asking the students to reply keeping the subject intact, if they were interested in applying for an MS internship. So now this guy replies with the subject AS "intact". I dunt know whether it was done out of innocence or sarcasm. But we sure had a laugh riot.. :D

PS2: 5th ODI got abandoned. X( Just waiting for the exams to end, so that I could get back to my "chatting-blogging-movie-reading-chatting-movie-CAT-sleeping" routine. Chatted with a couple of interesting people.. was unavoidable but interesting. All this during exam time!! I guess I am a misfit in this "research" institute of ours. [-(

PS3: I just realized that this course would be our last course as a batch, since it is the last core course. So it is kinda emotional and nostalgic. After this, each one of us will go separate ways. :-<

PS4: Will come up with my next post.. after the SE exam I guess.. We're planning on eating outside tonight. Lets see how things wind up. And a best of luck to all the people for their exams.. :D

PS5: Why does it take soo much time for the blogger to load images. All my PSs can be combined into another post.. :-L And for all those guys, who DO NOT know who the babe in my desktop wallpaper is, she is Scarlett Johansson. Now you can go hang yourselves.. >:P

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger mythalez said...

dude .. i got such a reply frm a batchmate with subject 'intact' for a mail reg techfest .. thought it was jus sarcasm .. but when i met the guy i realised that it was pristine innocence =))

2:13 AM  
Blogger Argentyne said...

the intact ting happened with me too, we had mailed 'students' for something .. dont remember .. and out of 54 replies at least 3-4 had the subject 'intact'.

And I thought it was Julia Roberts :-s
*Thwack*

3:18 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

HAHAHHAAAA!!

All ya guys are stupids eh ... lol weird status mesgs ... with so many ppl online ... how exactly dya study??

loll

hahahaa @ So now this guy replies with the subject AS "intact".

ya ODI got abandoned :(

u kno i chat the MOST during exams .... infact we both started chattin during my exams if u remmeber ...

so how was da exam? when next? Besta luck!


*Hangs herself*

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's that chick? ;P

4:08 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@mythalez and cc:
Are we innocent or what? :P

@cc:
*smack* You asked for it..

4:12 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@cheesy:
That exactly is the point.. we do not study..

yes.. I rmr.. during your SE exams.. and u overslept.. =))

SE exam?? "Some things are better left unsaid.. "

c ya in heaven.. :-h

@nayan:
/:) :-L

4:15 PM  
Blogger Vivekanand M said...

watchin a movie durin xamtime is the best thing to do...atleast u get away thinkin u ve doin sth useful ;-) all the best dude!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Mind Curry said...

sigh...i am jealous!! :)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home