Thursday, February 09, 2006

The return...

Before you guys write my epitaph, let me announce my return from the dead >:)


*Keeps his hand on the Bhagvad Gita*

  • I swear that I would never again scurry from the blogworld, the way I did.
  • I will try posting at least one post every week. (I am being optimistic here)
  • I shall always try not to sleep in the SE or the Bio-informatics class. The word here is try. Point to be noted milord.

*takes his hand off the holy book*

Now that I am done with the oath-taking ceremony proposed by the better half in me (yes, the one that thinks) I would like to confirm all your worst fears. Yes, I am back. I hope to blog more often from now onwards.. hopefully *fingers crossed* And one may ask why I decided to stay away from blogging for this long. I actually needed to get some of my priorities right. I was wasting way too much of my time on thinking what to blog. I needed to come up for air. I was enveloped in this surreal world, where everything was going just too fine for my liking. I was losing touch of reality. Living on pretence and false hope might not seem so bad, but it is.. once you have your brush with pure, bitter truth. Mine was more than a mere brush.. hehe.. Good for me though.

I was ignoring some of my problems comfortably, pretending that they were small and didn't require my immediate attention, until the day dawned when I discovered that I was way behind my peers in the rat race or should I say the CAT race. So had to do a lot of catching up, and I guess I have done quite well, juggling CAT, CS, some projects and mainly, the felicity. It was one helluva month and for a change, it felt good to come and fall in your bed, tired and drained of all energy.

Now that it is over, I hope to blog more fervently and more frequently.. touchwood :)

And now for the quote of the day.. (it feels good to write one again :) )

"A psychiatrist is a man who goes to a strip club and watches the audience"

P.S: Yes, cheesy I'll finish your tag soon. And the same goes for you too, Trinity. Come on people, gimme a break :P.. And hopefully, I come up with better posts in the future else this so-called return might after all prove to be a damp squib :D Also this post was composed during the Bio-informatics class held yesterday.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


I had begun carving ur epitaph .... but now that u're back ... i'll save it for a while ...

Nah ... tiz ok ... therez nuttin wrong in sleeping during da classes ... very normal :) :)

Damn the ssecond para was all heavy stuff ... looks like u've written it for me ! :-S

Ok best of luck with CAT!!
heheheheeee *grins evily*
Poor guy ... work hard ok?? :) ;p

CS? Counter Strike??

LMAO!! @ A psychiatrist is a man who goes to a strip club and watches the audience"


Next SE lecture ... u shud be thinking abt my TAG !!! alrite?????????

Good boy!

I am first btw :)

1:42 AM  
Blogger obelix said...

long time no see ...

i'd like to see you implement the third oath :D

6:47 AM  
Blogger Vivekanand M said...

dude...
ennada...thirumbi vanthute..u disappoint me machcha:P
welcome bak then(for te nth time)

12:04 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

u crabby baby

welcome back mr moody guy

missed ur madness lil bro o mine


neways reiterating i hate u for this post
its well written acc to me

but keep up the good work
and keep bloggin
cos ur posts rock :)

and DONT U RUN AWAY AGAIN

7:13 AM  
Blogger Jaya said...

fzbAah welcome back.. proud and happy that realisation finally dawns upon u.. Next time u decide to come up for air..dont tell the creatures of the sea that ur gone for good:D(Not that they believe u anyway)
As for ur CAT...even if u win in the rat race..ur still a rat na..but still..all da best..Every rat has its day..
Wb again, and good to know that Bio Informatics is being treated the right way.. >:D<

7:17 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@cheesy:

Thanku.. you are soo considerate.

yeah.. it is normal. But we have loadsa abnormal people in our class, and hence what is usually considered abnormal is normal here.. confused? so am I.. :-??

Yeah.. to confuse you ;)

Work hard?? Thats like asking Saurav Ganguly to score a double century.. Still I'll try to focus less on my spat with Chappel and more on my batting.. I meant CAT..

Affirmative!

Yeah.. I am a velly velly good boy..
You are first and as an early bird prize winner, you win an exclusive front seat pass to our SE class.. yippeee!!

8:26 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@obelix:
Do not discourage fellow batchmates from staying awake in you-know-what classes.. I neva told that I would be listening to the classes.. kahaani mein twist >:)

@rebel:
Thanku for the n-th time rebel.. for welcoming me :D

8:29 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@Sam:
ok ok.. I am happy to hear that my posts rock.. Feels good when its not you but someone else who is lying about the quality of your posts. Thanku once again.. And I am not moody.. :-X

@J:
ok Ariel.. I aint telling any of the sea-creatures..

Well I always thought every rat has its week.. only dogs have their days.. But whatever..

Not only Bio-informatics.. Even SE and multi-robotics are treated in the same way. I dont believe in discrimination of any kind :D

8:34 PM  
Blogger Prax said...

Workin' hard huh?

And the physchy thin' OMG, he he.

Blogrollin' you oh insane human.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home