Saturday, December 03, 2005

Happy days are here.. I think :-s

Today was a day of contrasting moods. It started off very well, because I missed the CL class (it was at 6:30 in the morning and I had to start at 5:30..) for a nice 11-hour sleep. Sorry sam, but your phone call had little effect on me. Feel bad for you though. Ya, so as I was telling, everything was going just fine.

But then, something had to go wrong and it did. But it was something very small and insignificant and unimportant and... well u get the drift right? Actually I was kinda shocked, but then I have started this new thing where I get to be less particular about stuff :D So I am trying to put down this incident as some kinda teenie-tiny itsy-bitsy misunderstanding.. ok teenie-tiny itsy-bitsy fight.. ok it was some kinda brawl and I was in the middle of it.. not literally.. Maybe I am just exaggerating it, but then everything ended well and both sides signed a truce *phew* I must become a diplomat some time in the future.

Then saw LOST 209. Its getting more and more interesting. And I had this sudden urge to watch the moth episode as well. One of the dialogues told by Locke to Charlie, which made looooooootsa sense to me, goes somewhat like this..
"That's a moth cocoon.. Its ironic butterflies get only attention but moths.. they spin silk. They are stronger.. faster..
You see this little hole. This moth is about to emerge.. Its in there right now.. struggling.. digging its way through the thick hide of the cocoon.. Now I can help it.. take my knife gently widen the opening and the moth wud be free.. but it wud be too weak to survive.. Struggle is nature's way of strengthening." hmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Then came the best part of the day.. I had a conference with Sam and her friends Affy and Jaya. Nice people.. had lotsa fun pulling their legs and for a change they did not mind either.. :D Both took it in a very sportive manner.. or at least thats what I felt.. :P After a looong time, I have got to kid people for almost an hour. Thanx guy, you made my day. As of now, I hav sat down to watch Lakshya.. Actually I am watching it for the nth time, but still the title music gives me the goosebumps..

Then had a look at Dee-Dee's childhood photos and was flooded by memories of my friends, family and a very special childhood of yours truly :D aahhh sweet memories.. And belimey, Dee-Dee looks soooo funny and cute.. I can see him blushing and angry now, so will stop it. Planning to get some photos myself, and will post em once I am done scanning them.

To top it all, G.R has asked me to take charge of the felicity sponsorships, but I just do not know what to do. Actually I had planned on getting an S.G.P.A of 8 point something this semester. But then, with this new twist, will it be possible? Frankly I do not know. It seems to be an interesting prospect, getting to know the bigwigs of the industry but lets see where fate leads me to.

So in the evening I was humming Beatles' Yesterday which goes something like this..

Yesterday
All my trouble seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they`re here to stay
Oh I believe in yesterday
Suddenly
I`m not half the man I used to be
There`s a shadow hanging over me
Oh yesterday came suddenly.

And now, I am happy. And since this happiness mostly, will be short-lived, I am enjoying every moment of it. With the dawn of a new day, a new set of problems come and the struggle continues, but then as mentioned above, struggle is nature's way of strengthening.

P.S: Sam, you really are lucky for others :D And also did I tell you guys, CC got placed in TCS, cool naa!! And aran's diet is still on track. All the best for you too *fingers crossed* But why is everything going sooo fine?? I just fail to understand.. And opera sux.. I cant put sentences in bold and neither can I link words.. Am re-editing it in firefox now..

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Sameera said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww spawny agrees that im lucky huh..if u say "sam" so much people might think its a guy.. heheahhahaa and then ur orientation might be questioned..

yeah my friends r the best na..THE BEST!! hehe..dont worry..we will pull ur leg also..look@u sayin u pulled peoples leg for 1 hr so ur happy kathe :p

why is spawny getting into brawls?not good!!!!

and btw yesterday was my fav song once upon a time..paul mccartney..yummm
when do i get to hear ur rendition of it? i hope i survive tho :p

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jaya said...

Hey!
your day will come, as far as the lp-ing(leg-pull) is concerned..until then enjoy ur happy days..or will those be happier?
Another fav song of mine..Yesterday..introed thru sam of course..who, btw, wishes stuff on/for ppl that comes true..so stay in her good books;)
until later..
p.s. Wudnt mind a song, if ur pc can survive the fumes..

9:35 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@sam:
if u say "spawny" so much, people might take me to be a dog.. and they wud question ur ....
And about u wanting to hear my version of "yesterday", dont you have enuf troubles in ur life?? Why dyu crave for more? :P

6:41 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@jaya:
They will be happier.. belimey :)
Stay in her good books.. after what happened yesterday.. *bites his nails*

One tight slap *phaaat*

6:47 AM  
Blogger Gulam Hasan said...

lol..u had fun pullin our legs...hmm ll return da favour soon dude
n dont get into fights n i speak 4m experience they r not worth it

10:44 AM  
Blogger Aran said...

Looks like my story's also going to feature in your blog. Lol. How many know of my diet? :p

10:48 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@gulam:
Eveready.. :D..
k lemme clear some things first. I was not involved in the fight. I was just involved in the truce.. negotiations.. the peace treaty and stuff like tht.. coz 2 of my best friends fought.. So dont panic people..not yet. :-s

10:02 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@aran:
If you insist soo much, I would love to post coz me running outta creative ideas. Maybe we can make a reality show.. coz they are the IN thing now.

"Watch the sensational story of a 20 something year old female who loses 2kilos in a week!!"

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home