Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yay!! Exams are over....

As always theres some bad news. But for a change we do have some good news as well :D. Exams are finally over!! <:-P So I am free now to concentrate on CAT for 2-4 days, provided I complete my term papers and the Cryptography assignments :( Another good news is that the India-South Africa series is starting from tomorrow.. **hurrah** A very keen fight is on the cards what with South Africa being the second ranked team, after they trounced New-Zealand very recently. On the other hand as we all know, India battered Sri Lanka. So I am looking forward to the match with fingers crossed.

Zor ka jhatka dheere se lage.. Now for some bad news. Screwed up cryptography as well, but have an uncanny feeling that I am not the only one. The paper was quite tough, when compared to the mid-sems and as always yours truly was stumped on seeing the question paper. As far as accounts is concerned, there is a chance that my grade might fall to A-, thus ruining my perfect HSSM record :(( For those who dont know, I have got an A in every sem in HSSMs. Dont be shocked, because HSSM is the only thing I am interested in reading. But this sem, I am very apprehensive. So an in-detail post-mortem report of my exams will be posted soon.

Now for more bad news (This is becoming monotonous) Our FYPs have been advanced from 7th sem to 6th sem. This puts a serious question mark on my preparations for CAT. But to give up is to accept failure and this change in plans has in fact given me much more motivation to strive harder. So before this motivation of mine runs out, I have to make maximum use of it. :D

And finally to round off the post, some good news. Our placements have been advanced to July from Dec. That would mean that I'd be placed before I turn 20, which I think is ultra-cool. :D

Hopefully these tricks that fate is playing with me help me achieve my goals. And for the quote of the day, all i could think of was :
When you want some thing ,all the universe conspires to help you achieve it.
- The Alchemist

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home