Wednesday, November 09, 2005

To read or not to read: that is the question..

Time : 18:00 hours

Just now we(ug3) received a mail from Vikas saying that last year's Networks question paper comprised of a closed book exam and an open book exam. It seems, the closed book exam had multiple choice questions only. So now I have 2 options. Either I slog like hell, and get less-than-expected marks, because anyways the questions will be tough.. or I dont slog at all, and get decent marks, by putting flukes. The kind of results that I got, after having slogged for the compilers exam, were not very encouraging. It took me one whole day to overcome the compilers debacle. But I just dont wanna give up without trying. Either ways I am doomed.. So what do I do?? My position is worse than Hamlets.. :-< To read or not to read.. that is the question..

Time 20:45 hours

And the quote of the day? You guessed it right..

To be or not to be(Hamlet 3/1)
--------------------
To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;

--William Shakespeare

 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home