Saturday, November 26, 2005

SE presentation hmmmm......

So its been decided. Sound the trumpets. Blow the horns. The time has come. The war has begun. We are going to lock our horns with IV and group. Ya, we hafta go one on one with them. Its either them or us. And IV if you are reading this, may the best team win!!*fingers crossed* For the uninformed, IV is our batch topper, the legendary 10 pointer. Well, we got a raw deal but thats how life is. Cest la vie. So it begins...

But we aint giving up. We'll go hard at them from the beginning. *Mind games :D* And I am sure IV is apprehensive as well :D The guys are a bit shaken, and I am trying my best not to look nervous. I have been doing a lotta convincing lately and my teammates are helping me out as well when I just lose touch of reality and start ranting. And to top it all, I have been made as the project leader, although Sag is the 8-pointer. Maybe because I took the intiative. But I'll make sure that the audience is treated to something special, even if its kinda freaky >:)

Its the weekend. So me going home now to get my mind off these things for some time. See you guys later. ciao.

Excerpts from EMINEM'S lose yourself.. kinda made sense to my present position :

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin, how everybody's jokin now
The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger mythalez said...

SE ... ah .. time for some enjoyment :P
btw, yeah u can, it ll be an honour for me :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

dude dude
first things first..eminem...hmm vomit on the sweater part..never got why he did that part in this song..

and moreover,good luck...take it easy dude..ask the expert :p

5:55 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

dude..jus go cool man :p

neways im not only tryin to increase the number of my comments,im doing it to u also

so reciprocation is always welcome

6:03 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@mythalez:
Enjoyment?? You bet!! Heard that they might tape us during the presentations?? Is that rumor true :-ss

7:21 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@sam
Some people when tense do puke.. i dunno.. just a hunch..

ok will take it easy. :) btw whoz the expert u were talking about?? :P

10:37 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

sam the expert..neva imagined there wld be a day when i wld have to tell u this without u realisin it urself :p

neways good to see u commenting back to ur commentators and thus increasing the no of comments...

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home