Sunday, November 20, 2005

Pictures of my very first outing


As I had mentioned in the earlier post, something had to go wrong, and it did! I woke up very late, just in time to watch the sunrise from my corridor. It was a lovely sight, which I was not able to capture on the camera. So I somehow managed to take a snap, which I am afraid, doesnt look very attractive. As you can see the sky was multi-colored at that instant with almost 5-6 colors. But it was kinda gloomy at the same light. So the pic looks somewhat dull.

Once I was done with that, I woke up GVK and then we went on a small stroll with the camera. And though I aint a great photographer, I did take a few decent pics :) Here they are ..


So in short, my outing was not that bad. Look forward to do it in the future. Happened to catch PJN jogging, when we were very much involved in "photography". No no.. I did not take any photographs :D And all my myths of photography being a walk in the park, have been dispelled. Its really tough to find the right angle, especially for a perfectionist like me :P. I might exhibit my very negligible photography skills in the coming posts.. So beware!! :D And as always, all comments are welcome.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

will do it.. planning on goin tomorrow. And I dont wanna take snaps of couples in compromising positions ;) just the scenic beauty of nature.. :)

7:13 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

iiit was fun..was at keanes for a while and nice campus and all

but it can always be better for the kinda name it has..

7:38 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

At least we can have some better-lookin gals.. *sigh*

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home