Thursday, November 24, 2005

The new-and-improved optimist v1.1

Lately, I have come across astounding revelations and my faith in the human spirit has been shaken. What with recent actions of X and Y, my trust in them has diminished greatly. The evil-me is here on my left shoulder and commanding me to type out all the changes that are going to be implemented in the new and improved optimist v1.1. It is supposed to be bug-free. This is how the agreement goes :

I will stop looking out for my so-called friends. I will mind my own business. I am never gonna help others out unless asked to. Otherwise this feeling of being used would stay forever. If a person has committed a grave mistake, I shall not forgive him easily. If someone is trying to avoid me, I'll ask him to fsck off and get on with my life after having eliminated him from my database (Never knew that the devil was a techie)

Dont give too many second chances for people. Dont be a pushover. Dont ask others for help or advice, unless you are offered some. If you do offer to help, do not expect them to do the same thing to you. You help yourself. This world is full of selfish sloths, just ignore them.

*checkbox ticked* I solemnly agree to the terms and conditions. If HE finds me violating any of these terms, let India lose the series against South Africa.

Signed
The optimist
--------------

Now that I have signed on the dotted line, nothing can be done. I am good at helping others, but suck at helping myself, so maybe this is what I am supposed to do. Added to it, the fate of the Indian cricket team lies on my fragile shoulders.

So now I am the bad-ass optimist >:) You all shall bow to me.. These fits of insanity.. when will they leave me :( Also I have decided to pair up with Sag for the SE presentation. Hopefully the team clicks. *fingers crossed* And the quote of the day is

A pessimist is an optimist with experience

The new version of the optimist is out in the market. Order now and get one free!! Postal charges additional.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sameera said...

lol a pessimist is an optimist with experience huh nice one there

and nice main blog line too ..not many know how to really live..couldnt agree more abt that..

im gonna check more on ur blog now

7:33 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

btw my graphic designer is gonna sue u for the background
watch out

7:41 AM  
Blogger Aran said...

Ok, I hereby hold you solely responsible for India's loss yesterday. Surely, you must've done, or not done something that was promised in there. Off with his head!

7:30 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@scorpio:
Welcome to ma blog, scorpio. And anyways I am a cancerian, so I have nothin to do with your scorpions images.. will get some nice crabs for myself :D

@aran:
*chop* This is headless optimist reporting from utopia.. Make sure that Chappel and Dravid know nothing about my whereabouts. Actually yesterday in the presentation ceremony, smithy(Graeme smith) did thank me. But since u dint watch the full match u wudnt know. I will be rooting for South Africa *evil laugh* *choke choke* Ok the evil-me is gone.. I am not listening to him again..

@sk8er:
Sinec when hav ya become a realist? And I luv the idea of Jaipan teleshoppin network. Or even distribute pamphlets outside Narayana like ole days :D

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home