Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Inspiration??!! and personal issues...

The past 3 months have been the most confusing 3 months I have ever gone through in my life. I just do not know what I should be doing. How I wish I could just blog for the rest of my life (only 1 post everyday), eat good food, sleep for 8 hours a day, hang out with friends, spend some quality time with my family, watch T.V for a couple of hours, read novels and epics, play cricket and cherish every moment of this life of mine to the fullest.

So what do I need, to go that one step further in my life? Inspiration.. yes thats what I need. People say that one can derive inspiration from everything.. from your dreams to nightmares, friends to foes, from your fantasies to the environment around you. But how can one be inspired if he/she has lost the drive to accomplish something?

I need a challenge. A goal on accomplishing which, I can get a feeling of self-satisfaction. And as far I can see it, CAT is the only thing which has managed to sustain its interest in me. After having given a decent performance in the competitive exams some two years back, I was very satisfied with my achievement. But it never secured my future as such. And the same goes for CAT also. Who knows, I might be cribbing again on similar lines 2 years from now.. who knows..

Add to it, all the turmoil that I am going through here.. strained relationships, backstabbing, indifference and what not. It is very essential that one never loses focus of the goals. But thats not what actually happens. For me, if work is worship then I would be an atheist.

I am chatting with X and CC right now. Both used to be pretty good friends some time back. But now.. I dunno. And X has apologised to me for his behavior, but that doesnt put the things back into perspective, does it? We will never be the same again.. People change, I hate it but thats the plain truth. Both used to be exciting people, I used to look forward to having a nice chat with them, X especially. But what with indifference creeping in because of several reasons, things have changed. I wish everyone stayed the same, and there were no indifference in this world.

A very haphazard post.. My apologies, but lately, life has not been very kind to me. Maybe someone out there is testing me whether I REALLY AM the optimist. If one were to cherish every moment of LIFE, then he would have gone through an equal measure of pain as well as pleasure. Without them, one never realises the value of life, they just take things for granted. Stop taking things for granted. The same goes for people as well.

Dont take anyone for granted.. people, friends, sisters, brothers, parents.. EVEN GOD!!

Rounding off the post with a very inspirational 4 lines.

Do not go where
The path may lead,
Go instead where
There is no path
And leave a trail.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

Just checked out ur blog, and ya.. you hafta learn a LOT bout LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL concept.. :D

12:59 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

life is tuff
maybe u need a girl to inspire u what say :p

9:29 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

Maybe.. maybe not.. show me the gal and I'll decide and tell :D

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home