Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Calm after the Storm....


Found this picture in one of the blogs. The calmness that it radiates is astounding. I plan on waking up early tomorrow morning and snap a few pictures when the sun rises. Believe me.. its a sight to behold. So if everything goes well, I'll upload some of the pics. Unfortunately, IIIT is no utopia and something is bound to go wrong, but lets hope for the best.

Now-a-days, the weird detector is beeping much too often. Suddenly I have started enjoying solitude as much as company. Recently, I had to wait for some time because the water in the geyser was not hot enough to take bath. So I was staring at this sunset at God-knows-how-much time. I was brought back to the real world when Sat came and tapped my shoulder. Those few moments of peace and solitude made my day and helped me stay cheerful for quite some time. What on earth is happening to me?? Something tells me that my weird quotient is on the rise. beep.. beep.. here we go again. *worried*

The darkest hour of night comes just before dawn


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think u r thinking too much after u stopped cz. lets start playing cz


i think you must have guessed who i am
:)

10:58 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

Hi peesu..
Me not going to play any computer games for some time.. forget CZ.. plus u guys start practising CZ.. coz I am way ahead u guys :P unless of course u want ur a$$ kiked.. :D

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home