Monday, October 24, 2005

Reminiscence

VBH and i were just chattin today when he gave me the url of the gdit99 blogs.. And the posts in there had me in splits. They were well-written and very humorous. So what we decided was to have a blog for us.. yeah you got it right.. Plan to name it as reminiscence. So VBH sent a mail to all the active guys of "b-to-to" askin them to post all the incidents that they could recount, so tht all of us can have a hearty laugh.. KS came up with a couple of funny incidents, whereas VSR and I came up with a whole list.. But no mail from Mr. BIOS yet.. wonder whether he checked his mails or not..

Coming to more serious issues, the quality of food in the canteen is deterioratin with every day. From where do I begin.. Yesterday we had pav-bhaji.. The pav was hard enuf to stone the canteen guy to death.. and today, Dee-Dee and VSR took mountain dew.. dunno whether it came from the Himalayas, but it was frozen.. If this continues, think the frequency of Dee-Dee and me goin to canteen will decrease..

Hav been doin unnecessary night-outs for the past 2 days.. Somehow I feel gud bout 'em.. And I have been able to maintain my cynosure so far.. missed the compilers today.. and unfortunately for me, today was the feedback session.. But I did make it a point to attend the accounts class.. unlike Dee-Dee of course who missed all the classes today..hes yet to get out of I-wanna-keep-bloggin mode.. In fact, he has made almost 8-10 posts in the last 48 hours. In a way he has inspired me to put my thoughts into writing. So let the era of bloggin begin!!!

This is me signing off.. and the quote of the day is..

There are two ways to live: one is as if nothing is a miracle; the other as if everything is.

-- Albert Einstein

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home