Sunday, October 30, 2005

I am very happy... and somewhat sad.. and mad.. in fact I aint sad.. I am a bit mad.. and happy :)

Came back from home tonight.. Dad dropped me.. Its gud to hav him back. :P went for some last-minute shoppin and had loads of fun.. I saw this very, very cuute gal in the pantaloons, who was talkin to her own reflection in a mirror in the baby language. She reminded me of the Boo in Monsters Inc. (Thnx to CC) So I went upto her and talked with her for sometime..in baby language :D.. will make a post soon as to how one can amster the baby language ;).. My sis was kinda embarassed, but after some time, she also joined me.. :D.. talk of hypocrisy. Had a nice time..

Then came bak to college, played TT.. mixed doubles.. and lost.. Played pretty badly.. In fact I played like crap.. scores were 11-6, 12-14, 8-11. To top it, i lost to manglu and Ms. NP.. I cant blame my better half though :P.. Nothin gud to tell bout her.. Still I cant get over it.. So after losing, I trudged along to my room, and made the very first entry to our blog. Had lots of fun, recounting the incident.

I guess this is a very haphazard post. Actually the main reason for this post is, I wrote this geek test, which tells us how nerdy we are.. And guess what? I am nerdier than 67% of the people in this world. So I aint that bad.. which is gud.. and I aint tht gud too.. which is better :D Just now deepak told me tht his score was 64.. Cant believe it.. This is not fair :(.. Well, as someone said.. "Nothing is fair in love, war, TT and geek tests."

I am nerdier than 67% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Actually if u r still thinking who said the above lines, it was none other than me.. flashes of creative brilliance :D.. will sleep now.. And the quote of the day is..

Probably he who never made a mistake,
Never made a discovery.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my score is 74 :D.there is something
seriously wrong about the test......

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home