Monday, May 14, 2007

Perfect Lover tag..

Yeah.. so long long ago I was tagged by Ms.Teal for this perfect lover tag. And finally I have found time, patience and enough boredom to blog about my perfect lover. So here are the rules:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been
tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.


If my parents were to do this tag for me, this is how it would look:
WANTED: A tall, fair, beautiful looking girl aged 24-26. Must be a Tamilian Iyengar of the vadagala sect. (Dont ask me what it is.. I dont know either) Must have good values and morals.. blah blah blah blah.. (My imagination seems to have deserted me. And it sounds rather boring. So I shall stop)

Moving on to the tag, I need to mention 8 points.

1. She needs to respect my parents. And all elders. She should get along well with everyone - friends and relatives.
2. She needs to know cooking. And she needs to know it well! This is very very important. Otherwise god knows what will happen to me. Probably Maggi se kaam chala loonga.. hmm..
3. She needs to have a sense of humour. And by sense of humour, any kind is fine.. be it dry, childish, subtle, obsolete or whatever.. I cant remember all the different types of humour they ask you to fill in the orkut profile.. phew! And she should get my jokes. I should not be in a posiiton to explain the funda behind them. People of that kind do exist, believe me!
4. She should be loving and caring. She needs to stand by me and support me in whatever I do. She also should be knowledgeable.
5. And before I forget, she needs to love kids! And I dont mean love-having-kids, just love kids. I dont know why but I guess it would be fun to have such a girl.
6. She should love talking. Now that isnt something demanding, is it? And she should also be a good listener. That would be fun. If either of us get bored, we could sit and talk! But that would mean both would be jobless.. shit!
7. She should love cleaning but shouldn't be a cleanliness freak. aahhh.. what a great combo! :D She also needs to know dancing. As long as she can dance better than me, its fine. And believe me, I am no Hrithik Roshan. Dancing is something which needs to be learnt in chidlhood. Just like walking, speaking and lying. I want my kids to be decent dancers and they aint getting any dancing genes from me.. but she should not dance too well. Inferiority complex.. ever heard of it?
8. On a side note, she needs to be sufficiently tall - Not 4-5 foot. She needs to be younger than me; fairly fair - not pale though. Domestic abuse is a strict no-no. With women learning karate and taekwondos, I guess I need to mention this explicitly. I dont want to end up with someone like Joey's girlfriend. The one who punches him, remember? No drinking smoking as well.. kaisa zamaana aa gaya.. should be honest as well. Thats important. And English should be the primary language of communication. Or probably Hindi. I'm not very good at other languages - be it Tamil, Telugu, Marathi or probably Malayalam. And I guess that's it. Apparently I am nitpicky.. hmm.. This is the problem with the perfect tag!

So what does she get in return? Here's the deal.

1. Of course I'd also respect her parents. I guess.. :-s :P :D
2. Well, I can also learn cooking to a certain extent. I dont really mind cooking. Its fun when done occasionally. Believe me.. :D
3. I'd like to believe I have a decent sense of humour.
4. And since she loves cleaning, I'll do the dirtying part and keep her happy. My, oh my.. am I considerate or what?! :P
5. I can talk for hours and hours. On quite a lot of things. And most of the times its entertaining - except for once during my K interview when I managed to put one of the interviewers to sleep. I was talking about the Turing machine then. The other interviewer was busy chuckling under his breath.
6. I do act kiddish now and then but since she loves kids I guess its not an issue at all! :P
7. I am a strong believer in playing pranks. And giving surprises. I just love those Kodak moments! :D So I suppose life will be exciting together.
8. Ok, I need to be leaving now since its time to go home and eat ice cream!! :D My kiddish genes are acting up, I guess.. :-<

Quote of the day:
Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

PS1: Life has been boring lately. No mood to write PS-es. No time also..
PS2: Sorry for the delay, Tealie.
PS3: I am finally joining an IIM! :D
PS4: Marriage is not full of compromises.. its full of sacrifices. Heard it somewhere but cant place it.. :-?
PS5: I am still waiting for your criticism, mythalez! :D

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Teal™ said...

Saturday, January 21, 2006
was the day I had tagged u.
And whoah!!!!
I am blinded by ur blitzkrieg response! this shall pave way for a new measure of speed ... forget speed of light or sound .. say hello to speed of Srini :-P

12:35 PM  
Blogger Argentyne said...

What crap. Fairly fair? Racist! Chee chee chee. I'll kick you out of K :P

10:28 PM  
Blogger Sumanth said...

lol @ domestic abuse !

9:14 AM  
Blogger mythalez said...

havent u forgotten step 3 of the tag-deal?? :P
and yah .. i have critiqued it in my mind .. need to put it down .. will do it next time i visit ur blog :P (will be less than the time u took to finally write this tag post :P)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

nice!
not much to say..ur as picky as me ;)

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home