Friday, March 02, 2007

Ze tagg..

So, I've been tagged by tealie. It's been a long time since people tagged me. (Ok, I'll rephrase it.) It's been a long time since I've written a tag post. So here goes nothing.

1. One thing you're very much afraid of?
Losing my near and dear ones.

2. Two incidents you can never forget in life?

One of them is the day I got my CAT results and I was telling myself.. "I told you so.. I knew it!" :D And I immediately called up mom and some of the others who had believed in me.. It was just awesome! :D :D
And then the day when we walked back to campus after the 10:00 PM show. We reached the campus some time around half past two after walking for an hour and a half.

Apart from these, I remember quite a few. Especially the trivial ones :D And there are a few which need to be discrete as well.. :D I guess I've talked too much.. :D :-$

3. Three books you'd love reading again and again?

Rajaji's Mahabharata
Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Kane and Abel by Jeffery Archer
Chicken soup for the soul
Calvin and Hobbes (Although I never got the chance)

4. Four women who are most beautiful?

Only four?? Not fair! But since I'm a just person, I'll go with five.. :D
1. Monica Belluci
2. Scarlett Johansson
3. Elisha Cuthbert
4. Anna Kournikova
5. Bhoomika

5. Five of your favourite food items?

Only five??!! Who designed this tag? Is he from the not-fair land? x(
1. Chole Batura
2. Pizzas
3. Pulao
4. Dosas, pongal and all other south indian items excluding curd rice!
5. Do milk shakes come under food category? I guess they do.. :D

6. Six words you use very often oral/written?

1. hmmm..
2. JACKASS! (oral)
3. what the hell! (oral)
4. blah.. (oral)
5. crap (oral)
6. yo! (oral)
7. coool (oral)

Yes. I'm bad at Math.

7. Seven things you like about yourself?

I am not a narcissist or something but 7 is too low a number :P
1. My sense of humour and wit
2. My ability to make friends? (You get it when you're forced to change schools once every 2 years or so)
3. My hyperactiveness
4. My nocturnal instincts
5. My love for family and friends
6. My story telling abilities
7. My relaxed attitude (Fostered it after coming to IIIT)

8. Eight film personalities who are your all time favorites?

1. Kamal Hassan and Prakash Raj
2. Aamir Khan
3. Al Pacino
4. Mani Ratnam
5. Steven Spielberg
6. A.R.Rahman
7. Shivaji Ganesan and S.P.B
8. Revathy
9. Naseeruddin Shah

Yes, there is no Rajnikanth.

9. Nine movies you wont mind watching again and again?

1. Mouna Raagam
2. Michael Madan Kamarajan
3. Dil Chahta hai and Munnabhai
4. Monsters Inc. and Incredibles :D
5. Jerry Maguire
6. My Sassy Girl
7. Scent of a Woman and Shawshank Redemption
8. Lakshya and Hera Pheri
9. NVNV and Bommarillu
10. Andaaz apna apna (galti se mistake ho gaya :D)

10. Ten songs you would like to listen to everyday?

hmm.. Well, there are quite a few songs but the ones which come to my mind right now are:
1. Comfortably Numb (All time favourite)
2. Lonely by AKON
3. Pehla Nasha (All time favourite)
4. Somewhere I belong, Numb, Crawling, In the End and many more by LINKIN PARK
5. Hotel California (All time favourite)
6. Yenna solla pogiraai from Kandukonden Kandukonden
7. Basically almost all ARR songs
8. Manjal Veyyil and Un sirippinil (yeah Tealie ;))
9. Reason by Hoobastank (All time favourite)
10.Old Tamil and Hindi songs... :D

Now whom shall I tag? Who are jobless enough to do this tag? :-? Here's the list.
1. Abbulugaadu aka Bubba
2. Sam
3. Affy
4. Loonie
5. IV
6. And last but not the least, mythalez! (I expect you to finish it first and set an example! :D)

PS1: So holi celebrations have already begun. A bonfire has been created in the football ground and people are burning some old stuff. A new beginning :) Happy holi all of ya.. and
PS2: Just one more month of B Tech education remains.. and I've already become senti quite a few times when people remind me of it. I just want to right a few wrongs that I've committed during my brief stay at this place. A new beginning.. :) Just when things are going to end! #-o
PS3: Next post will be on my IIM-L interview. I should have blogged about the interview long time back but things were not in the right place so had to go into hibernation, set things right and come back.
PS4: We lost in the quarter-finals of the Felicity CS competitions. To the eventual champions. So no pride lost.. :D However we could have performed better but things seem much easier in hindsight. But I am happy that we went down fighting to the best clan. But it was my last clan match!! :((
PS5: Why dont people start the ug4 slam book asap.. :(
PS6: A self-operated beverage vending machine has been installed in OBH first floor!! yippeee! Why did they not come up with this idea before! x(
PS7: A fun tag. tag --;
PS8: So I have interviews on the coming Tuesday and Wednesday for IIM Indore and Ahmedabad respectively :-s And I've been searching for motivation to give it my best shot but cant seem to find any! :(
PS9: Happy international women's day to all readers belonging to the fairer sex. :D
PS10: Guys, there's no international men's day unfortunately. But we've got the world cup coming along, so do not worry! :D
PS11: Cant get myself to read the budget although alarm bells are ringing! :( yeh kya hua.. pehle aisa na hota tha..

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Argentyne said...

nooooooo, go read up etc etc! Do well man! MOVE IT. Can't exactly say you have to live up to my name, but hello? A for AHMEDABAD? Now go. Quickly. And study. Or read up. Ozarwise I zhell come down there and slay you.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ spawn :
No!Not the same stuff man!! Think of some interesting stuff to tag about :((

And yeah! All the best to you too for your interviews ra ... :D

12:17 AM  
Blogger obelix said...

tag done. was slightly unwell for holi

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

noo ... u nicked quite a few of my answers .. now if i do the tagging thing,, ppl ll think i copied it frm u for lack of imagination :P

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanku thanku

god bless u

course i meant for tagging me

9:40 PM  
Blogger Gulam Hasan said...

allll da besht for the interviews!!

3:50 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

oh i actually started doing this tag long ago .. n then forgot abt it .. and its been there saved as a hidden word file in My Documents folder of my previous computer :)) lol lemme get it frm there :))

6:37 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

1. One thing you're very much afraid of?
Losing the people I love.

2. Two incidents you can never forget in life?

a) When my grandma died
b) Too embarrassing to mention


3. Three books you'd love reading again and again?

I just CAN NOT read books more than once .. do not have the patience and time
generally.

4. Four women who are most beautiful?

This tag wasn’t meant to be done by girls!!

1.
2.
3.
4.


5. Five of your favourite food items?


1. Pastas – any kind any shape with anything!
2. Pizzas
3. Paneer – anything made with Paneeer
4. Bhel Puri
5. Chocolate cakes .. yummeh!

6. Six words you use very often oral/written?

1. hmmm..
2. F#ck!
3. Ufff
4. Oh My God!!!
5. Jeez!
6. Yuckkk!





.

7. Seven things you like about yourself?


1. My PRship!
2. My ability to make friends? (You get it when you're forced to change schools often)
3. My hyperactiveness
4. My lying skills.
5. My love for family and friends
6. My story telling abilities
7. My relaxed attitude (Fostered it after coming to IIIT)

8. Eight film personalities who are your all time favorites?

1. Aamir Khan
2. Tom Hanks
3. AR Rahman
4. Kareena Kapoor (only coz of her looks)
5. Abhishek Bacchhan
6. Kajol
7. Errrm … SRK lol
8. Vidya Balan
9. Can’t think of any



9. Nine movies you wont mind watching again and again?

1. Dil Chahta Hai
2. Hera Pheri

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home