Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random Ramblings..

Yes. I am done with my first IIM interview. It was IIM Kozhikode. And I must say I was pretty impressed with the interview panel. 10 minutes into the interview, they realised that academics was not my forte and so moved on to "other" things. Even I was quite relieved when they moved on. I'll be blogging about my interview once I get green signal from my CL faculty. Hopefully I make it through.

My second IIM interview is on the day after tomorrow. For IIM-Lucknow. I heard that they have air-conditioned rooms at Lucknow! Now wouldn't that go very well with my coldness. yes, of late I've been very cold and sarcy to loads of people.. lets just say I am venting out my frustration arising out of my technical incompetence.. :D So, I am motivating myself with the fact that I'd get to live in AC rooms if I clear the interview!! Please pray for me.. [-o< I cannot think of IIM education without AC rooms.

Moving on to some non-IIM news, I restarted my private blog. There was a time when I used to blog. In private. I absolutely loved that blog. It had a 6-year old's touch to the posts which of course is relatively more mature than this blog of mine. But then I deleted it sometime during the last summer. However suddenly I've found lot more things to write about and so am blogging again. It's kind of nice to blog in oblivion. In fact, I remember making this point in one of my primitive posts.. hmm.. :-?

And I spent my valentine's day writing two very inconsequential exams. Now how pathetic can one get! Anyways, as usual I screwed up both the exams. No surprises there. And also people here have found better ways to spend their idle time. Like playing badminton. And playing badminton. And some also play badminton. It's somewhat freaky when you wake up early in the morning some time at four and see T3 playing badminton. But then it's fun watching them play. But somehow, badminton 24x7 is something hard to digest.. :-< Even CS 24x7 is acceptable! :((

Speaking of which, this time around they have the same prize money for CS. This seriously sucks. Not that we are confident of winning, but for the sake of pride at least, we should have increased the prize money.. kinda sucks. And people are still stuck in we-wanna-play-dotA mode [-(

PS1: Happy valentine's day for all those readers who believe in love. For others, HAIL BAL THACKERAY! :D
PS2: I know.. my blog caters to all kinds of readers.. :D
PS3: Satish got screwed big time when he tried messing with us. Poor fellow.. :P :P :D
PS4: It's fun. Blogging in oblivion. :)
PS5: How can team India time and again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? :(
PS6: Exams over! <:-p

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please post the interview details soon :D
could you expand CL ?

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ sleeper :
CL = career Launcher :)

@ vasan :
I know I inspired you to resurrect ur private blogging thingie :p
Btw me in Bagalore right now, got IIM-I at 2:00PM

8:01 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@zleeper:
Posted senor.. :D

@abbulu:
Thanku senor for the assistance.. :D
And no, you dint inspire me.. :D

ooh.. all ze best.. I read your post.. Seems as if you've cracked the GD/PI process again! :D

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home