Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wind of change..

The Scorpions. As I lay on my bed today at 3 in the morning, hoping that I somehow drift back to sleep, I heard this song. And then I realised that the same song was played on the Hyd-Mumbai flight. I just love it.. especially for the whistle at the start. That was how i knew it.. the whistle got stuck in my head. It's weird how I was able to recollect it. Anyways, I've decided to make a few changes in my life. I am going to put a full stop to all chatting. At least I am going to TRY.. :D

PS1: Its official people! I've finally fallen sick. #:-s
PS2: Lots of people got placed in CISCO. Congrats! :D
PS3: Congrats Sam! I am happy for ya.. :D
PS4: Life's started getting monotonous. It always starts with the customary I-am-bored scrap to IV.
PS5: Cant wait for IIFT and CAT results :D
PS6: Had a lengthy discussion at home, about my career in the software industry.

PS7: Love the "Still loving you" song by Scorpions. Have been experimenting a lot with music of late. Wonderful lyrics as well.. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orey aa software industry discussion naaku kuda cheppu raa :D
Nenu ii roju start chesanu and i was cornered :( . nuvvu tips chepthe i will make another honest attempt

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enti u'll stop chattingaa :O..Wat will you do all day long then? :P

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ anony :
I know who u r :P If u r not that person :P i will still tell everyone u r that person :)) (is there a paradox there ?? )

@ spawn :
Scorpions..hmm..reminds me of my nick during the days i was an AOC player (an excellent one at that) ..scorpion king :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Yeah the whistle's quite catchy :)

Get well soon

Wishing you a peaceful and merry christmas :)

4:08 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

not chachi .. maasi .... and not yet ... in march ... so still some time :)

i changed my url long back .. but i hadnt told it to anyone .. its very recent (read not more than 2 weeks) i put it up on orkut.

(the reason was mom .. coz i had to terminate cheesy termite .. i did, acc to her ;p)

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thangkyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

berry much da!!!!!

i love the scorpions song too :D
esp the whistle...

*whistles in her head*

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home