Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WANTED!!

Please note that the following post will be highly haphazard because neither have I used any headings nor does it have any paragraphs :P Also this post is strictly meant for ug2k3 guys only.

WANTED! A vacant room in OBH ground, first or second floor. The following are my conditions:
1. There must be no smokers.. boozers.. or dopers.
2. There must exist rooms in the wing, which are dirtier as well as cleaner than mine so that I dont feel bad or good about my room's condition.
3. There must exist at least one entity who wakes up early and who doesnt give up that easily when it comes to waking me up. Perseverance is the key.
4. There must exist a co-insomniac in the same floor who can accompany me to late-night visits to canteen. I know its asking for too much but then I have a weird feeling that it is quite possible. And by co-insomniac, anyone who can stay awake till 1:30 IS an insomniac.
5. There must also exist entities who are ready to do BC on various topics like CS, philosophy, bushi, school incidents, movies, lecturers, bushi, sports, CAT, current affairs, the early 90's DD programs, cartoons, sitcoms and bushi. SRK haters will be a big bonus.
6. Talking of CAT, there must exist entities who are serious CAT aspirants so that I dont slacken up in my preparation.
7. There must not exist entities whose parents visit them often.
8. There must exist entities who are willing to eat out not too often but not too rarely either.
9. There must not exist entities who scream their lungs out when there is a powercut. :P
10. There must not exist entities who are huge fans of telugu mass songs and Himesh Reshamayya. I dont want to be woken up every morning by a howling wolf.
11. There must not exist entities who swear way too often. I think I've almost got rid of swearing.
12. I strictly condemn the cannibalistic tradition of kicking wingmates on momentous occasions.
13. Having co-bloggers would also be a big bonus.
14. It'd be nice if a regular gym-going guy could wake me up and drag me along with him.
15. Wingmates or even floormates who are interested in playing TT or carrom is also a big plus point.
16. There must be a high concentration of ug2k3 guys in the wing.

I think I should stop here. I'd really appreciate if any of you could find me such a wing. It sounds so ideal, that I know it is hard to find one.. :P But anything close to the description, I'd be more than honoured to move in.



PS1: Some people dont like so many PS-es. I wonder why. Anyways, coming to the point, I was serious about some of the points I had raised in the above post, namely point number 1-6.
PS2: CATting is fun. (Yeah, I am self-contradictory)
PS3: Missed Brazil Croatia match coz of cable cut. Is it faculty's doing? :-? :-L
PS4: Lots of people are interested in joining the jobless spammers list :D And I can find new mails everytime I type nfrm. Now THIS is what I call fun :D
PS5: Mom's bday tomorrow. So I'll be off to home tomorrow night.
PS6: 2nd test, 4th day washed out.. dammit! x(

Labels:

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

our wing is the best. u had it verified too.

5:12 AM  
Blogger mythalez said...

all of ur conditions used to be satisfied in our wing (except the ug2k3 condition) .. so try ur look .. maybe the wing will remain true to its reputation??

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ spawn :
Orey! come to my wing first floor,qualifies by all means.

Obv. I am the regular gyymmer n I dont waking u up 'coz I hardly sleep :)

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and also mine exactly matches 90% of ur points :)

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gokul forgot to add this point...
There must be a lizard in my(gokul) room.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dare you say anything about telugu mass songs >:P.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

bagundi post...inspite of it being ur wing and iiit oriented..i liked it

maybe i like most things u write..cos i like ur style..:D

neways good one..have to read ur previous post and find out why comments have been disabled..hmmm

sare good luck in ur catting and findin ur ideal wing and wing mates.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

who is "u-know-who"

u said ur missing them and all :o

are we sposed to congratulate u or something :o

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Spawn :
..and yeah ! Wishing ur mom a happy birthday :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Gopi said...

First point is a general problem for many ... nowadays smokers are smoking in public/crowded places like TT rooms and TV rooms ... Grrrrr

btw ... Wishing ur mom a Happy Birthday :)

4:50 AM  
Blogger Divya said...

u wont get dat room..:-)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Sid said...

dei .. my next room fits your tag almost completely with the exception of the 7th point ...

and if u-know-who is roll-no-next-to-you, then your a traitor .. sob ..

if i can get u-know-who 's identity confirmed, i'll make sure tht u wont come into our wing

:D :))

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spawn in obh ... gukk

lets all create the keep spawn out of obh aandolan :D

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home