Monday, June 12, 2006

dadaing!!

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
consuming/confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
controlling/I can't seem

Crawling in my skin
These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real


Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting/reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem...

To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure.

PS1: Just another arbit post. Felt like posting the lyrics. Dont ask me why.
PS2: CAT is getting on my nerves.. :(
PS3: Have hardly finished 10% of crypto term paper.
PS4: Have been asking around a lot about OBH rooms lately. Need to move into one of em ASAP.
PS5: FIFA WC rox! Robben played well. And India is surprisingly poised to win the 2nd test.
PS6: Have been talking a lot about staying afloat, surviving the final year and avoiding a CAT debacle. Also am having frequent bouts of depression lately. It has become tough to stay cheerful and laugh through all of them though. Guess, for a change, I need to act depressed. :(
PS7: I'm being sent feelers by mom asking me not to screw up CAT. Now that's something new!
PS8: I'm confused. Working on a post, but dont feel like posting it.
PS9: Read Tipo's karma post. He has rated his life in IIIT as 4 and I rated mine as 7. But dunt understand, on what basis I gave it a 7! And the comment by Espanyol is disqualified :P bcos most of my PS-es are not connected to each other! :D
PS10: Listening to Numb-LINKIN PARK.
PS11: I've felt this way before.. So insecure..