Friday, May 19, 2006

Taggie waggie

I've been tagged by Cheesy AND Teal. So without wasting any more time, lets get down to answering the questions.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on a random page and find random line/turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Ans: Right now I'm in the lab, and the only book nearest to me is the one on my desktop, God's debris by Scott Adams.
"When one person says something, the other is supposed to say something back."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Ans: Kanoon aur Gokul ke haath lambe hote hain.. >:)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ans: India vs Windies yesterday night or rather technically, today morning. And India won!! :D

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
Ans: 4:55

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
Ans: 4:54 And by the time I am done typing this, it will be 4:55. So I guess I am pretty good at it.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ans: People shouting obscenities, which could make anyone squirm in discomfort (including me had it not been funny :D) at each other while playing Age of Empires and an infinite number of mouse clicks. Yes, this is the gamer's paradise.. :D

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Ans: Quite frequently. Have been doing lots of to-and-fro from lab and hostel.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Ans: A paper on context based security and my orkut scrapbook.

9. What are you wearing?
Ans: White turtle neck T shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

10. Did you dream last night?
Ans: You mean today morning? Well, maybe. Lately, life has been blurry.

11. When did you last laugh?
Ans: Yesterday night, when 8 people kept their names as "bushi is shit" while playing CS. It was really funny with almost all of em scolding the same guy :)) Poor bushi.. :(

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Ans: 3 Air-conditioners!! Some wireless LAN equipment, felicity posters (yeah, we haven't torn them yet) and a blackboard which says Spawn, asr and lol rock.. and Yar G sux :P Ok I was lying about the Spawn part.. :P

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Ans: Well, I did watch T3 sleep in the lab yesterday afternoon. It was more disturbing though.. *shudders*

14. What do u think of this quiz?
Ans. Ekdum timepass!! I am sure, all the non-IIIT readers would find it boring though.. :(

15. What is the Last film u saw?
Ans. V for Vendetta.. Hugho Weaving rocks and so does Beethoven's soundtrack in the movie.. :D

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ans: I will keep enough money for myself (yes, for my movie) and with the rest I'd like to fund the education expenses of 2 orphans throughout their lifetime. Just trying to make a difference in the lives of the not-so-priveleged.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Ans: Whenever I come out of my hostel or lab, I look heavenwards. I make it a point to look at either the sun, or the moon or the stars. Dont ask me why, coz it is one of those things which cannot be explained.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ans: No change assures a better world, although it might get worse. I think I'm happy with the way the world is. We dont want to start a butterfly-effect, do we?? :D

19. Do you like to dance?
Ans: I like the suave moves of Jet Li and Jackie Chan and they can be equated to some hip-hop dance moves. But no, I've never tried them out. I do dance in my room.. now n then.. but it is more of just shaking a leg or two. Nothing hyperactive or erotic.

20. George Bush
Ans. Dumbass

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ans. Priya.. coz it can be pronounced easily. But I am not very particular about it and would rather play second fiddle to my mom and wife when it comes to deciding names. Of course I'd get to decide the nicks!! Deciding nicks is fun!! :D

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call her?
Ans. Same answer as above.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Ans. Right now, it is a NO. But we never know what twists and turns we might need to go through.

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Ans. Welcome, my weird self! Did I miss you or what??!! *hi fives*

25. People who may do this memo in their journal.
Ans. Deepak, Abbulu, Sam, Jaya, Vivek, Tipo
Anyone else who wants to overcome blogger's block can do the tag.

PS0: Am leaving for Mumbai on 21st. Will be back on 25th or 26th.
PS1: My sister got a rank of 2000 in EAMCET. She seems to be overjoyed, and so am I. WHY? coz EAMCET is for losers.. :P
PS2: The testimonial period is not over yet. Right now I am done with 2 of em, and am looking at completing 3 more soon after I return. Lots of other testimonials have to be finished before the college reopens. Right now, I am looking at completing 10 before the college re-opens.
PS3: People are playing dotA now a days, as a result of which it gets kinda boring in the lab now n then.
PS4: I.V thinks I (as in the optimist) am Deepak!!
PS5: Tipo, stop blogging about technical shit.. I mean stuff.
PS6: Sid is going overboard while spreading rumours. The last rumour he spread was I've been doing 1 mock CAT exam everyday. Now who in their right minds would believe that? LOTS have believed him!! What is happening to this world! [-(
PS7: Lately, the syadmin has been making trips to the lab quite frequently. But as expected no one is giving a damn about it.
PS8: I'm working on a post right now, which would be published once I get back from Mumbai. Hopefully it is funny.. *fingers crossed*

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sysadmin is coming to ug3 labs also ?.. i thought they'll spy only the ug2 labs..

10:47 PM  
Blogger Argentyne said...

loved the post babe :)

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

post realls sucks and remove point number 11, if u dont u are an asshole

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUHA...., have to write one more technical post. btw, u dare not start the *-man thingy on my blog

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Vasan :

Spawn ol' chum! In case u make a movie ... I get to be the villain right ? :))

1:50 AM  
Blogger ganty said...

yep! we are waiting for that post!..too many tags these days!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

first of all this is btr than total pure iiit posts...

u mean jokul ke haath..whtv :p

tho ur gonna kill me for this "White turtle neck T shirt and a pair of blue jeans." awwwwwwwwww sooooooo cute....

who is bushi?
2 orphans..ur the bestesssssssstttttttttt

" I like the suave moves of Jet Li and Jackie Chan and they can be equated to some hip-hop dance moves. But no, I've never tried them out. I do dance in my room.. now n then.. but it is more of just shaking a leg or two. Nothing hyperactive or erotic." lol..........

lol@24

and congrats to jokul's sister..and one slap to u cos u say eamcet is for losers :p

sare next time u blog pls kasht karofy to lemme know

else one more slap will follow

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

regarding me being the next Solo ... well SKY's the limit :D & of course u had to be in CSE's CS Team

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home