Monday, April 24, 2006

10 tips to become a highly successful villain..

I remember the Saturday nights when I used to stay up and watch Mr.India. But somehow I was never a die-hard fan of the lead hero. Call me pathetic, villainous or sadistic, I always liked Mogambo much more. When my whole family would be hoping for Anil Kapoor to escape his clutches, I’d be secretly rooting for him.

When my friends would be discussing as to what they would do if they were to become Mr. India. I’d be thinking on similar lines, only that I dreamt of becoming a Mogambo. And so moving on to the main objective of this post, presenting to you, first of a kind, THIS is a guide to becoming a more nefarious mogambo. These points are discussed in further detail in the book.

10 Effective Habits of Highly Effective villains
  • Despite its proven stress-relieving effect (thanks to Dr. J.Asthana) I shall not indulge in highly monotonous, maniacal laughter.
  • If the beautiful heroine that I capture says, "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!!" I will say "Oh well" and kill her. :|
  • I will hire Manish Malhotra or Roberto Cavalli to create original uniforms for my evil army. I don’t want them looking like the Nazi army, Roman foot soldiers or our college dance troupe :P *ducks* I myself would dress in smart clothes unlike Dr.Evil or Gabbar Singh. And no, I’d not shave my hair off.
  • My evil army will be trained in basic marksmanship. I still fail to understand how 30 odd henchmen can manage to not get a single hit on the hero. Which is why, anyone who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice. >:)
  • I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable super-weapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve. And if I happen to go into a face-to-face battle with the hero, I’ll not stop my henchmen from coming to my aid. Better still I’d take a gun from one of them and kill him.
  • When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, parrot, elephant or whatever sickeningly cute little (or big) animal capable of untying ropes and filching key which happens to follow him around.
  • I will design my fortress hallways such that there are no protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in the climax firefight.
  • I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets or hydrogen sulphide gas (Isn’t it the one with the rotten egg smell? I was always weak in Chemistry practicals) on anyone stupid enough to disregard the warning.
  • It is vitally important that your evil army has no moral status whatsoever. Test this by running over a small furry animal in front of them. If they react, they're out. If faced with a tough dilemma, the army may have the audacity to help the under-dog or save the kid. This is clearly unacceptable.
  • Finally, if I do manage to take over the world.. ok world seems way too far-fetched, I’d keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, by regularly broadcasting golden moments of Indian cricket which would include the India-Australia matches played at Sharjah and all the Indo-Pak world cup matches. :D I could also better it by providing each of them with free unlimited Internet access, talks for which are going on. :P

Now that we are done, let us look at some of the encouraging reviews that my book has received from the leading newspapers and magazines..

This book gives you the perfect foolproof plan for your son to become the most feared and loathed villain of all time. A must read for all the Gabbar singh wannabes.

-The Guardian

The book is very entertaining and thought-provoking. We recommend it with our eyes closed. Mogambo.. zaroor khush hoga!!

-Stardust

So what are you waiting for? First 500 orders win early bird prizes which include special Dr.Evil headgear, limited editions of Mogambo’s “Mogambo.. khush hua” and Gabbar Singh’s “Tera kya hoga, Kaliya?” T shirts. Hurry!!


And today's Quote for the day is..

Of all the ways of defining man, the worst is the one which makes him out to be a rational animal.

Anatole France
PS1: Cultural camp starts tomorrow. Hope to get that elusive extra-curricular credit. Dhoni is ranked number 1 in ICC ODI ratings. Hope to complete the term paper and the MR project soon.
PS2: Our CL batch has changed. So now we have 4 NIFT girls, (3 of them look attractive) attending the class with us. There was this question where we had to calculate the mean of some numbers which ranged from 16 and 18, and one of the girls suddenly screamed 34 as the answer. I neva knew girls could be so dumb. [-(
PS3: As a result of my continuous boredom, I have been formulating strategies for CS & cricket. Apart from these, I am thinking on some human psychology and philosophies. I must really be jobless.. :( But at least that is better than JUST sleeping.. ;)
PS4: Post is highly haphazard. Guess I am just way too tired to be blogging right now.. :(
PS5: Got aB in Bio-informatics. Reasonably satisfied. Created a johari window for myself. All of you are welcome to give their valuable inputs. :D Just make sure, your entries are not made anonymously. ;)
*Updated on 25th April*

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

And i thought i was bad! When ma momz watching those ekta kapoor serials, i say .. wow Pallavi's* lookin hot! or Komolika's* lookin stunning ... and mom comments " This reflects how ur own character is!"
And am like :-|

Anyway, coming to your post now:

No no .. u shud shave ur hair off ... i can't really imagine how you would look though!

lol unstoppable super weapon ... heehaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

animals .. yeah! good point!!!


NOT ALL THE GIRLS ARE DUMB YOU !"$@%£^&!

Mogambi khush hui ! kheeeeekheeeekheee!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Gulam Hasan said...

so u seem to b on da right path of Villandom..but b careful of the tamil heroes they mite jus do the unthinkable n kill u.
PS1 :Can i join ur CL batch?
PS2: Post is highly haphazard. Agreed but it was good and a million times bttr than the fwds tht u were posting

11:23 PM  
Blogger Teal™ said...

NIFT gals haan .. have phunn ... and ya i am sure u'l make a mean villain [an insane one, if not mean enuf]..n one more thing ..dnt generalise X-(
PS : I am making the 1st order for ur damn book .. wth is my T-Shirt .. 8-)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Shaan said...

Good post dude....

speaking of which...why is it that only heros seem to have the superhuman strengths...look at the Tamil hero (sigh....i really wonder how he managed to stay alive after the movies he makes) Captain Vijaykanth...he manages to blow up a transformer which was connected to his electric chair just by sheer concentration...and what about that telugu actor...forget his name...the same fello who stands on top of a train and meditates as his enemies who're in the compartment just behind him get cut off from the train and move in the oppositte direction unable to get hold of him...

why don't villians get some powers like that...talk about being unfair...

1:50 AM  
Blogger Jaya said...

Cool post da.. pretty funny.. and LOL @ the "capturing all sickeningly cute animals.."

And ur gonna be a designer villain, with a designer troop.. How distracting... not to mention, a tad "dainty" - phheww

@ taking over the world...u do all THAT and call yourself a Villain??!!Hmmppff!

and Ditto at Cheesy for P.S 2.. MEN!!

p.s. it IS h2s and it SUX!

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ gokul :

I dont see Crypt Master being mentioned even as an example ;)

So nice stuff huh ? Blogging about villains .Lotsa mazaa in that routine ...hehe

11:56 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

jokul nuvvvu villain entra?

ur soooooo cuuuuutttte :p
ok now ur gonna slap me for a change,,

neways u and villain is impossible so it is commendable that u thot of 10 things that wont make a difference to u anyways..
hehhahahhaa

manish malhotra for uniforms anta

i really liked this line"It is vitally important that your evil army has no moral status whatsoever. Test this by running over a small furry animal in front of them."

hehahaha

im berry berry happy that ur finalyl not posting fwds and will do the johari window thingie soon..

ciao spawny the "cute" *ducks*

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man that really was hilarious...good creative post.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

:-|


That's alright ...cheerio mate!!


No one's attitude will change ... it's just something you have in your mind ...

Your mom still loves you, remember?


You can always do better the next time .... are you listening????????

Why dya think you wrote that post, if you were not affected by the grade .. eh?
It's time for you to work harder maybe ... this is just a wake-up call as you said ... so instead of throwin the alarm clock ... start workin this time!!!!

I would have written much more ... but I have an exam in a few hours ....

Take care .... and don't be depressed/sad !!!


Hugss!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Sid said...

nice hilarious post da ...

god, how i wish they include those st.francis girls also with this batch of nifty's ... tht wid be awesome ... I wid make sure not to bunk any english class ever!! :D

and still yeah .. these girls are sooo dumb!! but they dress well enuf for us to pass the time in the class :P

1:20 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

how much i wanna punch this friend of urs(sid)!!!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home