Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tagged!!

Ok mythalez tagged me.. so here goes..

Seven Things I want to do in my life:

1) Write a novel
2) Want to visit the Sistine chapel
3) Want to make a very sensible Hindi movie.
4) Get into one of the IIMs.
5) Want to pull off the greatest prank ever in IIIT.
6) Live life to the fullest.
7) Become a cricket commentator or a cricket analyst.

Seven Things I can do:

1) Chat with 6 people at the same time
2) Stay cheerful and optimistic even in the toughest of times. (Mostly)
3) Motivate people.
4) Survive without sleeping for a day or two. But when given a chance, can sleep for 16 hours at a stretch.
5) Play CZ well. :D
6) To keep a conversation going.
7) Blog almost everyday.

Seven Things I say the most:

1) huh?
2) Yo!
3) What the ..
4) Crap
5) cool or kewl.
6) Abbhaaa
7) Ok fine.

Seven Things I can't do:
1) Can't put on weight :(
2) Can't Study continuously for more than 30 minutes.
3) Can't control my mind. I let my mind wander at the slightest of the opportunity :D
4) Can't refrain from pulling my friends' legs and being sarcastic
5) Can't spend 4 hours without eating something. I have a very high metabolism rate.
6) Can't be a pessimist .
7) Can't spend even half a day without music


Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) The ability to talk non-stop
2) Their perspective of the things taking place
3) Wit (Those who have it :P)
4) Not worrying much about problems
5) Feign crying
6) Attitude
7) The ability to refrain from acting on impulse

Seven Celebrity Crushes: (Lets make it 8 :D)
1) Elisha Cuthbert
2) Liv Tyler
3) Scarlett Johansson
4) Preity Zinta
5) Lindsay Lohan
6) Catherine Zeta Jones
7) Sania Mirza
8) Jennifer Aniston

Seven people I tag :
Hardly anyone is left untagged. So please adjust

ARAN
Sirius
Halley
Sameera
Sid
Real Ignis Fatuus
CoolCat

And the quote of the day is :
The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.
-- Jack Handy

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Aran said...

/:)

Why am I capital? Let me believe that it's beacause I'm important. :D

Also, I'm working on this taggie thing. It's harder than I thought.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not good enough to tag? Sniff.

Shad

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wait... is this someone else posting in your blog?

9:25 PM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@aran:
Oh yes.. You are important :D

@real ignis fatuus:
Nothing comes easy in life Mr. Fatuus.. When the going gets tough, the tough get going

3:03 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@Shad:
Hey wru? Whoever you are, welcome to my blog. And gimme ur blog url, will tag you.. seriously :)

4:55 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@anonymous:
What makes you say that? *amused*

4:57 AM  
Blogger Sameera said...

lol look@u being nice to strangers....

by taggin em that tooo..lool
nice taste in women..is all i can say da

9:26 AM  
Blogger The optimist from utopia said...

@sam:
I am nice to everyone.. I am an "angel" and yes.. I have pretty good taste with women, although I do make a mistake or two.. like I did it in ur case :P.. Well.. to err is human.. And so I accept my mistake gracefully :D

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home