Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Case Study 01- For the benefit of the man-kind

What is making me post this?? Today we had our very first Software Engineering class. I am fascinated by the course and in accordance to my commandments, I have started some kind of preparation. I am trying to write a case study on some trivial subject. (We are required to study a certain situation given to us and write a case study on it) What could be a better challenge than to study the most complex beings created by God and write a case study on them? Hopefully this is useful for the man-kind.

After having done a detailed research on some girls that I have known over my very short lifetime, I have come to the conclusion that one could divide all the girls into 5 types.

1. Acquaintances
2. Girlfriends
3. _Just_ Friends :D
4. Converts
5. Sisters

Type 1: These are the gals about whom either you don't give a damn. Or its the other way around i.e she doesn't give a shit about you. Most of the times its better to just stay acquainted with this type lest you really wanna get into a sticky situation.

Type 2: I don't think I need to mention much about this type. They are the fastest money-consumers in this world next only to a merc. Girlfriends are for money what T3(ASV) is for food. They are often confused for the Type 3 girls, not only by others but by the concerned parties themselves. :P

Type 3: These are the ones about whom rumor mills work overtime to fabricate a small event into a spicy, masaledaar story. Although sometimes these rumors do come true.. And there is every possibility that Type 3 girls belong to the Type 2. On the other hand these might be the only meaningful relationship that one could have with girls, at least here in IIIT.

Type 4: These are the ones that tell the cursed 3 letter a-word.. NO NO.. not a$$. Me talking about the word annaya (3 letters in telugu) You roam around the campus with these girls for months together, treat them with respect, wine and dine them lavishly, do assignments for them and then one fine day she drops the bombshell *boom*. One of my friends Mr. R can narrate stories on how he was duped time and again by many of his "sisters". In fact he has a separate group in his messenger called "The Lost Hope" especially meant for these type of girls.

Type 5: Contact Mr. BS aka F@n for more details on this type. In my esteemed opinion :D, he is the most experienced in dealing with these types ;) Showering brotherly love all over the campus =))

Conclusion: Writing case studies is not my cup of tea. So please read the top-grossing "How not to write a case study" by the best-selling author, the optimist from utopia for more details.

P.S: I have been challenged by a couple of my friends that within a week, I'll end up defying all the commandments. DO NOT DISCOURAGE ME.. :D

its well past autumn
the leaves have been shed
today i turn a leaf over
and choose a new path to tread

i am off to a new beginning,
i am off to a new start
and no i am not fooling myself
and i am not being smart

--Slipstream

And thanku to all those who encouraged me to stay on track and not give up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home